Geared toward prospective students and families, event will provide helpful information from admissions staff, financial services, housing and more
MURRAY, Ky. — Murray State University will host a virtual Racer Day event on Tuesday, March 30. Geared toward prospective students and families, the event will provide helpful information through live, interactive sessions with admissions staff, financial services, housing and more.
Attendees can also attend a virtual session with their academic area of interest and take a virtual tour of campus.
Both morning and afternoon sessions are available with topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Students beginning the process of applying for admission
- Tips and assistance for transfer students
- Campus Life
- Education Abroad
- Academics and various programs of study
- Office of Multicultural Initiatives, Student Leadership and Inclusive Excellence
- Student Disability Services
- The University’s Honors College
- Residence Life/Housing
- Career Services
- Campus Safety
- Veterans Affairs/ROTC
Registration for the free event is available at murraystate.edu/racerdays. Those with questions can email email@example.com or call 270-809-2896.
Students interested in joining the Racer Family can learn more, schedule a virtual or on-campus visit and apply for admission at admissions.murraystate.edu. There is still time for soon-to-be graduating high school students to apply for admission for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year.