MURRAY, Ky. — Murray State University will host virtual Racer Roadshow events featuring President Dr. Bob Jackson along with Murray State Office of Recruitment staff as well as current faculty, staff and students. The events are geared toward prospective students and families to provide helpful information on the Racer experience and the opportunities Murray State students receive.
Attendees will learn more about the recruitment and admission process, receive University updates, information on financial aid and scholarships and be eligible for prizes and giveaways.
A Q&A session will follow each Roadshow event. Virtual sessions will last approximately one hour.
Dates and times are as follows:
- Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020 – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020 – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020 – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020 – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020 – 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020 – 5 p.m.
Individuals can learn more and register for free at murraystate.edu/racersroadshow.
For the second consecutive year, based on preliminary enrollment data, the University is projecting significant increases in the number of new freshmen, graduate and transfer students for the 2020-21 academic year, which began in August.
Recognized as one of America’s best college values, Murray State offers 145 academic programs, nearly 180 student organizations, and within the past month, has received the following national accolades related to quality, value and student success:
- “Top-Tier University” by U.S. News & World Report – 30 consecutive years
- “Best Bang for the Buck” – Washington Monthly
- “2020 Best College” – Money Magazine
- “2021 Best Colleges in America” – Niche
- “2021 Best College” – Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education
Students interested in joining the Racer Family can learn more, schedule a virtual or on-campus visit and apply for admission at admissions.murraystate.edu.