Student-centered services provide resources for dining, billing, financial aid, scholarships, registration and more; University to provide on-site admissions for individuals interested in registering for fall 2020 semester
MURRAY, Ky. — Murray State will offer an enhanced Racer One Stop experience for the fall semester, providing three convenient options for students to receive information about student accounts, financial aid, scholarships, tuition, bill payments, registration and other key areas.
These enhancements are to ensure compliance with social distancing and other recommendations from state, federal and Centers for Disease Control guidelines. Below are the options that will be available for students to use.
- Self-service, with answers to frequently asked questions, and is available 24/7 with no waiting
- Virtual sessions are ideal for students with more specific questions interested in meeting one-on-one with University staff without visiting campus buildings
- In-person sessions are best for students interested in meeting with University staff
Virtual Racer One Stop sessions will be offered on the following days:
- Aug. 3-7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Aug. 10-14 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Aug. 17-21 from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
In-person Racer One Stop sessions will be offered on the following days:
- Aug. 10-14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Aug. 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Aug. 17-21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Student Financial Services and the Office of the Registrar in Sparks Hall will be closed to walk-up traffic from Aug. 3-21 to properly staff the Racer One Stop.
Prospective students can also be admitted and enrolled for the fall 2020 semester on these dates, pending University admission requirements. Individuals seeking admission for the fall 2020 semester must bring their high school transcript and all college transcripts if applicable. University advisors will be available to assist individuals with planning their upcoming semester of courses. The standard application fee will be waived for those who apply for on-site admission during Racer One Stop dates. Prospective students may also apply online at murraystate.edu/apply or call the Office of Admissions at 800-272-4678.
Students can visit murraystate.edu/onestop for additional information, as well as to access the self-service portal and virtual appointment options.