Weekly series to highlight various aspects of the Racer college experience, admission process at Murray State
MURRAY, Ky. — Murray State University is hosting a weekly series of Facebook Live events to provide more information about the University for current, incoming and prospective students and their families.
Students interested in attending Murray State can learn more, schedule a virtual campus visit and apply for fall 2020 admission at admissions.murraystate.edu.
Each livestream will be broadcast and archived on the University’s Facebook page, facebook.com/murraystateuniv, Thursdays at 2 p.m. CST. A full schedule and links to past FB Lives is below:
- Campus Life – click HERE to view
- Family Forum featuring President Dr. Bob Jackson, Vice President of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management Dr. Don Robertson and Senior Associate Director of Enrollment Management Roslyn White – click HERE to view
- Transfer information – click HERE to view
- Summer Orientation and the admission process – click HERE to view
- Wellness Center and Health Services – click HERE to view (Part 1); Part 2 HERE
- Family Forum #2 – click HERE to view
- Residential colleges – click HERE to view
- May 21: Information for families
- May 27: Athletics
“We’re excited to host this Facebook Live series over the coming weeks to highlight important areas of the University,” said Associate Director of Marketing and Communication Jennifer Cline. “Deciding where to attend college is a big decision and it can be overwhelming. We’re here to help students every step of the way, from admission to financial aid, scholarships, enrollment and everything in between.”
Facebook Live events and dates are subject to change. Individuals are encouraged to connect with Murray State (@murraystateuniv) through multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat and YouTube.